CertainTeed Certified SELECT Shinglemaster Composition Shingles Expertly Applied
- Certified CertainTeed SELECT ShingleMaster Applicator
- Required by Many Home Owners Associations
- Up To Lifetime Materials Warranty
- Material plus Labor Warranty Available for up to 50 Years
- Workmanship Warranty Available for up to 30 Years
- Fully Transferable Warranty for up to 15 Years Available
- Edmonds, Mill Creek, Mukilteo, Everett
Composition roofing shingles combine a fiberglass mat with an asphalt coating covered with colored granules. The shingles are nailed to the roof deck and bond to each other through a system of adherence strips. The composition roof shingles that we install in Everett and Mill Creek are great looking, have many styles, come in a wide variety of colors, and are low maintenance.
We use CertainTeedtm composition roofing shingles for repair and installation in Everett and Mill Creek, exclusively. CertainTeed provides a wide variety of styles, grades, and colors of shingles to meet any need or desired look.
Masters Roofing has the highest level of certification from CertainTeed that is only achieved by a select number of roofing professionals in the Pacific North West. In order to achieve this level, Masters Roofing exceeds and maintains the following standards during all composite roof shingle repair and installation in Everett and Mill Creek:
- We employ a CertainTeed Select ShingleMaster Quality Specialist.
- We have passed the CertainTeed Business Fiscal Responsibility Exam.
- We comply with all state regulations for workers compensation and liability insurance.
- Over 50% of our workers are CertainTeed Select ShingleMaster Shingle Applicator (MSA) qualified.
Masters Roofing prides itself in requiring the premier level of training offered in the industry for its professional installers of composite roof shingles in Everett and Mill Creek. This focus on quality and compliance rather than speed of installation is what truly sets us apart. With the speed based installation methods common to our competitors you may find they (1) fail to remove adherence strips, (2) skip nails, and (3) hammer nails too deep or too shallow. Our quality commitment and compliance to strict manufacturing standards give us the confidence that each homeowner will live peacefully under a roof that will maintain its stability for the lifetime of the roofing product selected.
Whether you live in Bothell, Lynnwood, or Edmonds we can help! Give the Masters a call and let our distinctive customer service experience speak for itself during any composite roof shingle installation or repair in Everett, Mill Creek, and the surrounding areas.